Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New Pace not Showing after Download (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17110)

Mcamps 05-15-2025 02:26 PM

New Pace not Showing after Download
 
I have searched through several threads to see if this question was answered and haven't found one. I apologize if this has been covered.

I have reinstalled RDSS and the New Pace feature isn't there. I must be missing something or have done something wrong.

Ted Craven 05-15-2025 02:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Marc, is this the NEW version 22.2025.01-(05.11.2025) ?


with this version - everyone should have access to NewPace - it is not restricted in any way now. Your Registration Screen RDSS Software License info should look something like this:


Attachment 54262

If not, try hitting the Update Registration Info button (though that should not have any effect).

Your Race screen for any race should look like this:
Attachment 54263

Let's continue this troubleshooting by email at support@sartinmethodology.com.

I'll report here the eventual solution here, in case it helps anyone else!

Standing by ...

Ted

Mcamps 05-15-2025 03:10 PM

Thanks, just sent you an email. I'm 99.9% certain it's something simple that I'm screwing up.

Ted Craven 05-15-2025 03:32 PM

Issue resolved. Just needed to actually install the NEW version.

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.