Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pace Makes the Race / TPR Total Pace Ratings (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Bill v labor day purse (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17311)

shoeless 09-01-2025 12:16 PM

Bill v labor day purse
 
Hi All

Had 2 reasons for doing this

1) Bill V trying to keep this dead section alive

2) My fondness for Timonium Racecourse which until yesterday
got up and went with my old bones. Had not been there in over
30 years

This is a bottom level maiden 6.5-furlong race which I hate but let's
have a little fun with this

5 Line 2 82.7 89.5 172.2

10 Line 2 82.5 86.2 168.7

3 Line 2 82.5 84.0 166.5


GOD BLESS YOU Bill V, Pino, FTL and what other members have
left us.


Jeff

shoeless 09-01-2025 02:55 PM

Well, the 5 took it and won easy as the TPR showed and paid
9.20. The 9 finished 2nd who I could not give a figure too.

Jeff

shoeless 09-02-2025 04:35 PM

Thanks folks whoever looked at this, just trying to keep topic alive

Jeff

dadams6357 09-02-2025 05:41 PM

I hear yah Jeff
its like a stephen king novel
in the dead zone.
Thanks for posting
Don

shoeless 09-03-2025 10:59 AM

Don

Thanks I appreciate the reply.

Yes, it is not like it used to be around here.

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.