Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Experiment 2 syn 3 woodbine race 3 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17367)

shoeless 10-19-2025 01:43 PM

Experiment 2 syn 3 woodbine race 3
 
Hi All,

I am mainly doing this to keep thread alive, by no means
trying to be a professional here. Trying to have a bit of fun
like this site used to be.

Trying something different today with a AW track no Daily Variant.
I am adding SCBL to this.

1 92 86 178 PL2


3 88 90 178 PL4
6 86 90 176 PL1
2 81 90 171 PL1


SCBL

1 0.00
3 2.86
6 3.68
2 6.38



I would key the 1 as he has a big SCBL and his total TPR is tied for 1st

shoeless 10-20-2025 12:36 PM

The 1 won at 2-1, I was a bit disappointed with the price as it's
ML was 6-1.

He didn't have the lead at the 2nd call but came on down the stretch
despite being boxed in for part of the race.



Jeff

shoeless 10-21-2025 01:25 PM

I have been trying to keep this thread alive and get some
conversation going from people, it seems as if I am talking
to myself. I can understand now why Ray doesn't post any
longer and it's a shame as he has so much knowledge about
these older programs.

I still remember way back when we used to have good posts
from people, then again, I still remember when pitchers in baseball
used to go 9 innings. It's a thing from the past

Jeff

Henrio 10-22-2025 08:08 AM

Sir , do you use pbs number or fulcrum?

Lt1 10-22-2025 12:04 PM

Hey Jeff most of us old timers have moved into the future as Doc would have done if he were still here. RDSS IMHO is the best program we have ever had. No more hand entering lines or deciding which adjustment to use etc. Ray happens to be one of the few folks I have seen that has had success with the old programs on a consistent basis And now we even have an updated version of RDSS. Life evolves and so must we if want to survive this game we love.
Tim

shoeless 10-22-2025 06:06 PM

Henrio

I use neither

Jeff

shoeless 10-22-2025 06:11 PM

LT

Thanks for the reply and I know that RDSS is a good program.

Bill V had asked me if something happens to him to try and keep
this section alive and I am just trying to fulfill his wishes. Since Ray
will no longer post and I don't blame him I have been trying to do it.
Yes, Ray is one of kind that can still use the older programs and be a
consistent winner

Jeff

teb21 10-22-2025 09:22 PM

Jeff I enjoy the posts and hope you continue doing them. The otherTed

shoeless 10-23-2025 01:58 PM

Thanks, Teb I appreciate that

Jeff

shoeless 10-23-2025 02:12 PM

I have been thinking about what LT 1 said and he is correct about
RDSS. But remember you can always export the data from RDSS
to Synergism or any of the other older programs.

Partsnuts(wish he was still here) did a bunch of races with RDSS
and Synergism and was profitable with it. Ray did some as well exporting
RDSS to EXDC with success, so it can be done.

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.