Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   11/1- BAQ r2 Energy (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17395)

ray lopez 11-01-2025 11:14 AM

11/1- BAQ r2 Energy
 
4 Attachment(s)
We have a half hour before the race 2 at BAQ.

CONTENDERS -LINE
2 QUIET-2
3DOT-1
4CATHED-2
5BOLD-2
7AMUND-1

Pace scenario is a soft,easy lead.Slow pace set by a lone,unpressured leader,#4 Cath(E/P7).The other E/EP have low aggression numerals(E1,e0,E/P5) suggesting they are unlikely to force a destructive duel.This poses a distinct disadvantage to deep closers #2 and #5...#4 and #7 to win.

ray lopez 11-01-2025 11:16 AM

like any other horse race,i am just speculating...Good luck.

ray lopez 11-01-2025 11:23 AM

I forgot to put #6 Burn-line 2 in the contender list...Will probably be the favorite...best workout numbers...the whales and betting syndicates will pummel this horse in the betting windows...

ray lopez 11-01-2025 11:44 AM

#7 got nipped at the wire by #5...the deep closers 5 and 2 came in...my buddy was screaming as he got the exacta and trifecta.

ray lopez 11-01-2025 12:18 PM

I think Las Vegas is in trouble.I've been noticing a bog drop in tourists this past few months.I talked to a few tourists and they feel the price-gouging on resort fees of $50,parking fees...coffee is $15,a cheeseburger ,fries and drink will set you back $30....bottled water is $10...no wonder they feel Las Vegas is no longer worth to visit.

shoeless 11-01-2025 05:02 PM

Ray

I don't know if you meant to but by leaving 6 out and boxing your top 3 horses
you had the 125.00 exacta as well

Good job handicapping


Jeff

ray lopez 11-01-2025 08:01 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks.I realized after i posted the race that #4 seems to be on the downside of his form cycle after 3 straight wins and the last bad race seems to signify the downward turn.But i already posted it.I wanted to make a correction post,but it was my fault for not double-checking and I re-run it on Energy shows the late horses 2 and 5 should be the bets...it would look bad if i make the correction post with the race only seconds to run...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.