![]() |
Nice Bread & Butter DD Hit Lrl R8-9 2-14
RDSS did its' usual nice job at Laurel today. I did my usual pl changes. Here were RDSS picks.
TRK FAST R1 5238 LS1 MDNS 2FTS R2 5361 LS4 R3 2817 LS6 MDNS 3FTS R4 8627 R5 82105 LS6 R6 7153 R7 5163 R8 4175 R9 4715 R10 2649 MDNS GOOD LUCK Tim Winning Ticket Feb 14 3:31:17 PM Complete Laurel Park 8 Double $2.00 1.4.7/1.4.5.7 $24.00,,$99.80 $75.80 Winning Combo 7[$12.40] 5[$12.20] Not an life changing score but a nice bank roll addition. Tim |
Every little bit helps he bottom line Lt1
Congrats at holding the line and don't give up the ship Darryl |
Thanks Darryl. I will try not to.
Tim |
Thanks Darryl. I will try not to.
Tim |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.