Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   My biggest problem (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17771)

shoeless 06-22-2026 01:09 PM

My biggest problem
 
It is deciding on what races to play and stay away from races with
too many ? marks in it. Being on a limited bankroll you can go through
your bankroll in a hurry.

I know this section is for doing races with classic software, but this
may be food for thought in this community.

Jeff

teb21 06-22-2026 10:59 PM

I look at sprint races only on dirt or synthetic surface with at least two sprint races with no missing data in pp lines. I avoid races for nw2 or nw3 unless there is an other than as part of the condition. I avoid races for two or three year olds. I only bet fast tracks. After I get four contenders I determine which two I expect to win and then determine what the expected payout will be for each exacta combination and use conditional wagering looking for overlays.

DELMARGRANT 06-23-2026 11:45 AM

Sounds good, is your ROI good doing that? thanksds like a good

shoeless 06-23-2026 02:04 PM

The other Ted

Sounds like a good plan

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.