Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Icing On The Cake CT R9 8=6 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17830)

Lt1 08-06-2026 11:44 PM

Icing On The Cake CT R9 8=6
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quick bread & butter Hit. My picks
TRK MUDDY
R1 1435
R2 1235 MDNS
R3 1253 LS7
R4 5381 MDNS
R5 3617 MDNS
R6 4865
R7 3147
R8 4183
R9 5629
GOOD LUCK
Tim
Winning Ticket
Aug 6 11:01:34 PM Complete Charles Town 9 Exacta $2.00 2.5.6/2,4,5,9 $18.00 $72.40 $54.40
Winning Combo
2[$13.60] 6[$5.00]
Screen Shots
Attachment 55895

Attachment 55896
Tim

darmar 08-07-2026 09:14 AM

Well Obi it's really great to see you score 4 good profits tonight
Congrats on your skillful capping and I'm sure you will be back on Friday night at CHARLEYTOWN
Darryl

Lt1 08-07-2026 09:54 AM

Thanks Skywalker. Yoda has ordered another strike of the same target tonight.
OBI

shoeless 08-07-2026 12:42 PM

Nice hit Tim

What was the bread and butter pick please explain if you dont mind

I think some of out there would be interested

Jeff

Lt1 08-07-2026 01:08 PM

Hi Jeff. By bread & butter I mean the normal paying exs & dds[$30-60 range] that are within your top 5 contenders. Simple as that. We must get these on a consistent basis.
Tim

shoeless 08-07-2026 01:12 PM

Tim

Thanks. How did you decide on those horses from the readouts.

Jeff

Lt1 08-07-2026 02:16 PM

Jeff I keep models for every dist & surface for the trks I play so I know what wins &places[based on my capping]. I also use Scott form factors & Quirin failure guidelines to id horses with form defects. Then I make my choices based on what see.
Tim

shoeless 08-07-2026 03:18 PM

Tim

OK no one set thing, that explains why you just put contenders.

Thanks


Jeff

Lt1 08-07-2026 05:13 PM

Any time Jeff. Remember that BPP & PL will have the winner in their top 5 90 %of the time. Nothing gets 100%. That's a pretty good starting point.
Tim

shoeless 08-07-2026 07:20 PM

Tim

Thanks for letting me know

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.