Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   ct race 9 08/15/2026 thanks lt! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17846)

DELMARGRANT 08-15-2026 10:07 PM

ct race 9 08/15/2026 thanks lt!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Race 9 at CT was a great exacta and an even better trifecta, and the win price was not too bad. I have the good fortune to see Tim's AKA LT's selections, so I noticed his LS in race 9. I bet the 10 and 7 to win. I bet an exact 10.7//10,7,8,5,9 i bought the tri as well. I may have missed this if it had not been for Tim pointing out the LS pick. Thank you, Tim! The 7 paid $94.20, $39.00, and $17.60 to show. The exacta paid $825.60 for $2.

Lt1 08-15-2026 11:50 PM

Outstanding work Grant. Congrats
Tim

DELMARGRANT 08-16-2026 12:14 AM

Thank you Tim!

darmar 08-16-2026 01:09 AM

It another great learning experience for you Grant. Congratulations on an outstanding and profitable play
Darryl

DELMARGRANT 08-16-2026 11:39 AM

Thanks
 
Thank you Darryl

dadams6357 08-16-2026 04:05 PM

Grant
Evertime you post you kepp getting better and better,'
Keeo it rolling. Your an ispiration to all.
just love it.
Don

DELMARGRANT 08-16-2026 08:25 PM

Thanks Don I am humbled by your kind words.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.