Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Synergism 2. Belmont Race 1 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17887)

AwesomeAgain 09-24-2026 12:55 PM

Synergism 2. Belmont Race 1
 
3 Attachment(s)


Race 1 Belmont Park. Newpace says this race is Pressured Low or late favoring. I am win betting the 7 and the 2. It is currently 20 minutes to post. The 9 horse is the overlay at this moment. Its sitting at 6-1 but the 2 has more class and I go with class on the turf.Attachment 56056

Attachment 56057

Attachment 56058

ray lopez 09-24-2026 03:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Good luck,Brian...

Let's do PRM r2 6f...Synergism 2...going with the DR Factor

Early -4 and 9...but i think 2 and 5 will pull it out at the end..

Bet to win - 2 - Even on the Sartin Line
5- 8/5 on the Sartin Line

shoeless 09-24-2026 03:13 PM

Brian,

Thanks for the race. I have a question don't you try to narrow down
the number of contenders you put in.

Jeff

shoeless 09-24-2026 03:15 PM

Ray

Thanks for putting up the race, I have a question why leave out the
9 to win seems to have great numbers.

Jeff

ray lopez 09-24-2026 03:21 PM

The setup screen...

Hi Jeff, i know the 9 looks good and might prevail in the battle with 4 on the early going...
but my 'crystal ball' or my crazy mind just says 2 and 5...

ray lopez 09-24-2026 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
forgot the setup screen...

AwesomeAgain 09-24-2026 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray lopez (Post 161027)
Good luck,Brian...

Let's do PRM r2 6f...Synergism 2...going with the DR Factor

Early -4 and 9...but i think 2 and 5 will pull it out at the end..

Bet to win - 2 - Even on the Sartin Line
5- 8/5 on the Sartin Line

Ray what time does the race go off!! I will play it for sure. I am downloading the card now and will handicap it. I have the 15-1 shot in race 5 in my late pick 5. I will post shortly!

ray lopez 09-24-2026 06:05 PM

Jeff,the race went off around 2:40...2 was 9/5 and 5 was 7/2...I bet $54 on 2 and $36 on 5...the 2 won and paid $5.60...made a small profit of $61.
Just trying to show how sharp the betting syndicates,whales and the AI guys nowadays...

ray lopez 09-24-2026 07:10 PM

Good luck on your pick 5 bet,Jeff.

shoeless 09-25-2026 03:55 PM

Ray

Well, you were right about the 9

I wanted to know how to determine if race would be
early or late by looking at the readouts.

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.