Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hat Check - How Can We Help You? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   middle (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2816)

admin 09-01-2007 11:38 AM

middle
 
Hello Jim and Rich

I am having a problem I seem to be betting
sustained horse only, when I work races with the match up
I look for the best early, presser and sustained
I working on asking myself Is this early good enough
to go wire to wire ? ,Who will stop him and who can pass them both?
I am kind of stuck on a feeling that the sus horses will
have late energy and they will pass the others
When I lose races is mostly one of the ep or pressers
that overtake the earlys I feel most confident so far
eliminating to slow earlys
I need to keep working races So i can look at the middle too

The deceration factor has been helping me. When I
do different sprint distances in like 5.5's into 7 furlong
races I am seeing that its helping me avoid slow horses
Philly runs 5.5 - 6.0 - 6.5 and 7 furlongs so can
use the times raw since usually the lines are all from Phiily

I'm feeling stronger :)
I'm looking forward to the newsletter

Bill

RichieP 09-02-2007 02:21 PM

Bill
Spoke with Jim about your post.

He suggests to look for horses position wise that are AHEAD of the deep deep sustained types.

He gives this example:
look for position 5-4-3-1 horses that will be ahead of the real deep 10-8-6-1 types.

Let me know if you understand and if it helps ok?

admin 09-02-2007 08:28 PM

Dance
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Richie

This horse is from tonight's PID card
l think line 2 is what you mean

RichieP 09-02-2007 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bill
here is a screen shot.

What Jim is saying is that if you are making a wager decision between the 2 guys shown here you might want to consider the 6 horse who POSITIONALLY is ahead of the 4 at the 1c and 2c.

The 4's 1c-2c in the 2 races are 6/6 and 8/6
The 6's 1c-2c in the 2 races are 4/6 (yes lost position but gained 4 bl against an insanely fast 46.4 and 1:14.1 pace of race.) and 2/1

the 4 is your deep deep guy while the 6 is what you might be calling the "middle" guy

this is Mnr sunday night race 6. Look at the result chart and they pretty much ran this way. 6 was your "middle" with the 4 deep sustained

this is only one example ok?

RichieP 09-02-2007 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the result chart Bill. see how the 6 gets jump on the deep sustained 5?

That is what Jim refers to ok? The pp's before the race runs shows this to be a distinct possibility

does this help?
Rich

RichieP 09-02-2007 11:58 PM

Perfect "Middle" lines
 
1 Attachment(s)
here is a screenshot of ALL lines that fit what Jim is suggesting you look for.

ALL these have that "look" of Other than early but NOT deep deep sustained

ok

admin 09-03-2007 07:46 AM

Hi
 
Hi Rich

Thank You this is very helpful I think I
understand what you are showing me

let me see if I can come up with one
I will show you Thanks
Bill

admin 09-04-2007 05:27 PM

pressure
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Rich

This is a race from yesterday at Philly
the 1 and 7 ran just like the readouts showed
They battled around the track the 4 pressed them
and the 3 came up late and won the race
I think the 3 is closer position wise than the 4

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.