Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Val4 Setup (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3156)

Ted Craven 12-02-2007 09:55 PM

Val4 Setup
 
Quote:

I loaded V4 and trackmaster with files on

my PC with Vista Premium. But I cannot get it to read any of my downloaded files. What am I doing wrong?

I will need to load it on my laptop for the contest.
The folder where your downloaded files from TrackMaster must go is TRKMAST. This folder must be off your C: drive, and NOToff of some other folder, for example NOT Program Files\TRKMAST or NOT My Documents\TRKMAST, etc, etc

If you downloaded files from TrackMaster and Val4 (or Spec) can't find them, you probably did not download them to your TRKMAST folder (that is, off your C drive).

If you can use your Windows Explorer (either in WinXP or in Win Vista) to navigate your files to the folder named C:\TRKMAST and you can see the downloaded TrackMaster files (e.g. HOL1201r.EXE) then Validator will display and load them.

It is also possible you downloaded the wrong TrackMaster files. The ones you want are located here: http://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/axprodlist.cgi?tpp

Hope it helps!

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.