Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PNL -- Tuesday, July 22 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4238)

alydar_ David 07-22-2008 02:18 PM

PNL -- Tuesday, July 22
 
This will be my first time playing this new Michigan track, Pinnacle. Short fields will probably make two horse win betting prohibitive. Maybe some Pick3s?

1st: 3-2

2nd: 2-4

3rd: 4-1

4th: 2-5

5th: 5-2

6th: 2-5

7th: 4-2

8th: 1-5

alydar_ David 07-22-2008 07:04 PM

Won four races out of eight races, but they didn't pay anything. Had one Pick3 (I didn't play) which paid $39.20.

I wound up making three win bets in advance and an eight cent profit based on $2 bets. ROI of 1.13. If I'd been betting in real time I probably would have passed every race.

Ho hum. I know they've only just begun, but hopefully they can get some fields up there. This reminds me of Bay Meadows.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.