Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saratoga Sun July 27 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4268)

mikesal57 07-27-2008 12:45 PM

Saratoga Sun July 27
 
Hi Guys...back again..

Didnt have a good start yesterday , so I just concentrated on the contest

Another day is here....I dont like off tracks so I will be tip toeing thru this early..

Race #1...Hmmm....can we beat the fav entry??

since this race is void of early speed...I like the 8 , he showed going to the front on 2 off tracks and won..

at 14-1 odds...its a win/place bet

gl mike

mikesal57 07-27-2008 01:11 PM

WINNER!!

Backed him up with a win/place on the #7...RDSS had him on top..
Too bad I dint bet an exacta...


8...43.00 17.80

7............13.20

Bill V. 07-27-2008 01:37 PM

excellent
 
Mike great job!
Sorry I just saw the post
I'm looking at Philly and FL
and of course the Lou Sosa Exacta contest races

GS
Bill

mikesal57 07-27-2008 01:46 PM

thxs Bill...if u see any longshots over there, pls post

mike

mikesal57 07-27-2008 01:58 PM

RACE 3..

lots of horses going to the lead..

looking at the #3 & #2

gl

mikesal57 07-27-2008 02:12 PM

WINNER #3....$11.00


love it ...3/5 fav slow out of the gate....

mikesal57 07-27-2008 02:17 PM

RACE #4


Contest pick...


3-5-6

thru out the 1 because of high SF last and this time he'll have company up front

gl mike

mikesal57 07-27-2008 03:04 PM

Race #5


13 to win

mikesal57 07-27-2008 03:58 PM

RACE 7


I think the fav #7....doesnt have that closing punch..

going with Castellano first time on the #1

mikesal57 07-27-2008 06:26 PM

Race 11

Going with the #9

and ex box 3-4-9

gl

have a nice day all


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.