Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Howard Sartin (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4591)

Ted Craven 10-03-2008 08:29 AM

Happy Birthday Howard Sartin
 
Happy Birthday to Doc Sartin who is :8::2: years old today. I haven't spoken to him in a month or so but I hope to later today. Last we spoke (right after the Saratoga conference call), Doc was in fine form and happy to hear from everyone, happy about the several winners we reported from that weekend, and happy about the continued interest in his work which is what we focus on here.

Doc, thanks for your contributions to understanding this wonderful game, and thanks personally for the inspiration and impact you've had in my own life - it's been a blast so far!

Walk on the wild side and have some cake today!

affection and respect,

Ted

Charlie D 10-03-2008 08:39 AM

Happy Birthday Doc

barb craven 10-03-2008 09:15 AM

Happy birthday Howard Sartin. I hope your day is a good one.

I thank you for all you have done for Ted and the many other lives you have touched, including my own. Although I haven't met you, I feel that I know you through reading your followups and listening to your tapes and also what Ted has told me about his experiences with you

Through you and this group I have started a new phase of my life. I salute you!

Barb

Profiler8 10-03-2008 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday from me as well.

You have openend my eyes in the Racing and betting world.

Thank you very much !

Tim

Bill V. 10-03-2008 10:39 AM

Happy Birthday Doc
 
Have a wonderful birthday

Love and good health

Bill Varone

Nets 10-03-2008 12:59 PM

Happy Birthday Doc!

Thanks for all that you have given us that makes this sport even more enjoyable. Many more!

Gary

azbacks 10-03-2008 01:49 PM

Happy Birthday Doc.....

Thank you for all your contributions and innovative ideas about racing and life.

Wish I had ben into racing years ago to see you at your seminars.

Pete

Houndog 10-03-2008 03:00 PM

Happy Birthday Doc
 
Doc thanks for all your work in the handicapping arena which still stands the test of time as evident on this board. May you have a very Happy Birthday and I wish you all the best. Take care Doc.

dogkatcher 10-03-2008 04:11 PM

Happy Brithday Doc, wishing you also the Best of Health

You have been a Wellspring for all of us.

Rverge 10-03-2008 05:06 PM

Happy Birthday Doc!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.