Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Belmont, Sunday October 5 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4607)

clore1030 10-05-2008 12:56 PM

Belmont, Sunday October 5
 
First race

I like the 1A Solvent, just wish he wasn't part of an entry so that the price might be better.

Second choice is the chalk, Hangingbyathread (good song by Mike and the Mechanics).

I'll sit this one out anyway, just sticking in my two cents and not my two bucks. :)

mikesal57 10-05-2008 01:54 PM

BEL 3rd

Hi Charlie...


going with the #1

mike

clore1030 10-05-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 41149)
BEL 3rd

Hi Charlie...


going with the #1

mike

You too? I thought I was nuts when I sent in my bet on that one.

clore1030 10-05-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 41150)
You too? I thought I was nuts when I sent in my bet on that one.

I was nuts.

I don't see Lieutenant Ron as being unbeatable in the next race. Only a length and a half ahead of My Golden Opinion in his last.

tfm 10-05-2008 02:30 PM

KEE R4

#8, Pleasant Song

Price is right and she fits here (need something around the present 9:1)

mikesal57 10-05-2008 03:12 PM

last race for me today...gonna watch some football

Bel 6....#6

clore1030 10-05-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 41166)
last race for me today...gonna watch some football

Bel 6....#6

Probably my last also, but I went with the 2 horse whose sole win was in the slop. A terrible race to handicap.

Charlie D 10-05-2008 05:46 PM

Interesting to see how Diamond Tycoon goes in next a Kee


This horse posted a vey good speedfigure when winning it's Maiden and was fancied to run very well in Guineas, but seemed to have problems after that

Medication to work like it did with Luck Money??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.