Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday, January 11, 2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5035)

clore1030 01-11-2009 12:10 PM

Sunday, January 11, 2009
 
AQU
First race

I'm getting a better price than I expected on the 8 horse - 4/1 presently. The stepping up and stretching out 5 horse is the favorite.

RichieP 01-11-2009 12:18 PM

Hi Clore
I am trying the #6 Special Tiger in the 1st at Aqueduct. I am not seeing much else there after.

Tampa's 4th on the grass I am gonna poke at the #4 Thunder Rising @ 15/1 ml. Has a chance if he gets close to those Crc lines deeper in pps. The #7 Rhythm and Hues might run big at value ml of 6/1

Best of luck man :)

Tim Y 01-11-2009 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 46425)
AQU
First race

I'm getting a better price than I expected on the 8 horse - 4/1 presently. The stepping up and stretching out 5 horse is the favorite.

comes down to :1: :8: :10:

Charlie D 01-11-2009 12:22 PM

Looking at Hedge Funds last try at 8f it looks a false fav

#1 may be alone upfront, but it's weak late

so i play 8 and 6

That my opinion anyway FWIW

clore1030 01-11-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Y (Post 46427)
comes down to :1: :8: :10:

10 was my second choice and I put in a saver wager on him just in case.

tfm 01-11-2009 12:29 PM

TAM R1 #2 High Time Girl

clore1030 01-11-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 46426)
Hi Clore
I am trying the #6 Special Tiger in the 1st at Aqueduct. I am not seeing much else there after.

Tampa's 4th on the grass I am gonna poke at the #4 Thunder Rising @ 15/1 ml. Has a chance if he gets close to those Crc lines deeper in pps. The #7 Rhythm and Hues might run big at value ml of 6/1

Best of luck man :)

I don't see a Special Tiger in the first at AQU.

RichieP 01-11-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 46431)
I don't see a Special Tiger in the first at AQU.

sorry bout that. it is the Marvelous horse here Clore.

going in the gate

clore1030 01-11-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 46432)
sorry bout that. it is the Marvelous horse here Clore.

going in the gate

I thought that maybe you had inside info. :)

tfm 01-11-2009 12:58 PM

TP, R1, #5, Woolly Walker


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.