Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   You make it (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5504)

Bill V. 04-15-2009 11:41 AM

You make it
 
Life is good

Just wanted to say how happy you make me

I'm winning, People are getting along. I see old faces and they are strong as ever Taking the races down like they can because they believe.
So much good is here and on the way The big races are near,
Pace and Cap day, The Memorial Race for Jim Bradshaw and Howard Sartin
A big get together at Saratoga,

Its all so nice Friends helping friends

and seeing friends improve all aspects of their life
I'm always here I need to stay in a focused mind set
But I read the nice comment toward each other and it pushes me even harder. Win one for you:cool:

Life is good

Bill V.

mikesal57 04-15-2009 12:26 PM

Hi Bill...

you see it too....:)

mike


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.