Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   MTH 9th -- Sunday, May 10 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5642)

alydar_ David 05-10-2009 12:47 PM

MTH 9th -- Sunday, May 10
 
This looks challenging. You've got horses coming from different tracks and we all know Monmouth is lightning fast.

I suppose #8 Lady Alexander will take the lead? Maybe not.

In any event I think #4 River Blades will be in front by the second call and perhaps keep going at 8-1.

#5 Cherokee Gem will press the pace and could nail #4 at the end, but I think I'll take a shot on River Blades at 8-1.

Monmouth Park Changes
Sunday May 10, 2009

The Main Track condition is now: Fast

The Turf Track condition is now: None

The weather at the Track is now: Sunny, 70

Race: 9
There are no changes at this time

http://www.brisnet.com/bris_link/pdfs/darley_147305.pdf

Bill V. 05-10-2009 01:06 PM

MoMO
 
Hi David

I think I will go with the 5 and 8 The 3 is on top but thats off an all time good effort at Philly in its last

I wish you good skill thanks for the race

Bill

Charlie D 05-10-2009 02:15 PM

Hi David

I used #5 23.2 -46.6, but i think 1c may be sub 23 and 2c nearer 46, maybe sub 46, which should make

1 Slow
2 Slow
3 Slow
4 In
5 Slow
6 Slow
7 Slow
8 In


Win lose or draw, #4 and #8 are my two here

Charlie D 05-10-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 54166)
Hi David

I think I will go with the 5 and 8 The 3 is on top but thats off an all time good effort at Philly in its last

I wish you good skill thanks for the race

Bill


#3, Line 1 Bill??

If so, i thought no, can't have that :D

Bill V. 05-10-2009 02:58 PM

Horse 3
 
1 Attachment(s)
Yes Charlie

shoeless 05-10-2009 03:04 PM

If you dont mind a non matcher to participate


#5 CC Lopez-Scott Volk deadly combo

Charlie D 05-10-2009 03:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Which horse would you say wins this match up

Charlie D 05-10-2009 03:09 PM

All the best Jeff

shoeless 05-10-2009 03:13 PM

you as well.not happy day today went to cemetery to see my Mom and Dad and all of my aunts and uncles,you never quite realize when they are here that some day they will be gone.

shoeless 05-10-2009 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my bets are 5 and 3


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.