Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Picks for Belmont ( 05-24-09) Selected Races (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5710)

partsnut 05-23-2009 09:43 PM

Picks for Belmont ( 05-24-09) Selected Races
 
These are my picks for Belmont ( 05-24-09)

Yesterday was not very productive but possibly today we will improve.:)
We are now at 5 wins out of the last 12 races.

Race –1 Lincoln Park (5)

Race –2 Trophy Road (4)

Race –3 Saarlandandisoarland (2)

Race –4 Game Face (4)

Race –6 Miss Ocean City (2)

Race –8 Our Golden Dream (1)

partsnut 05-24-2009 12:41 PM

Scratch - Race -1
 
Race –1 Lincoln Park (5) was scratched

I'll go with the (3) One Lucky Day

clore1030 05-24-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partsnut (Post 55031)
Race –1 Lincoln Park (5) was scratched

I'll go with the (3) One Lucky Day

I almost jumped on the 3 horse, but I wanted a little more on the odds.

Tim Y 05-24-2009 01:23 PM

Lets see how Arctic Cry or Sterwns does in the Connaught Cup at Woodbine today

clore1030 05-24-2009 01:26 PM

BEL
Second race

I've got it down to five contenders, and four of them are within two-tenths of a point on BL and three of them are within a point on EPR.

Does this mean I should go with the one of the four who seems to be the closer? That would be the 6 horse who is 13/1.

I'll make a mere action bet, this one isn't a prime play.

clore1030 05-24-2009 02:32 PM

BEL
Fourth race

No money to be made here, I'll put on a GAME FACE and just watch it.

alydar_ David 05-24-2009 02:40 PM

BEL

4th: I'm alive in the double with 2-3-4-5

1-2 pays $207
1-3 pays $150

The others considerably less.

Come on 2 or 3!

alydar_ David 05-24-2009 02:47 PM

Cool beans, best possible outcome for me!

BEL
Race: 4 Win Place Show
1st 2 Carolyn's Cat 13.00 6.20 4.70
2nd 3 Porte Bonheur 5.40 6.00
3rd 1 Are We Dreamin 9.00
4th 5 Any Limit
$2 D/Double 1/2 212.50

alydar_ David 05-24-2009 02:53 PM

BEL

5th: Need 3-8 or 5 to snag this Pick3

:::crossing fingers::::

may as well do this too :::crossing eyes:::

Bill V. 05-24-2009 03:04 PM

race 5
 
GOOD SKILL David

We at the pace and cap table are rooting
for you
Quote:

Originally Posted by alydar_David (Post 55040)
BEL

5th: Need 3-8 or 5 to snag this Pick3

:::crossing fingers::::

may as well do this too :::crossing eyes:::



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.