Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Grade 1 Turf at Hollywood (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5733)

RichieP 05-30-2009 07:45 AM

Grade 1 Turf at Hollywood
 
1 Attachment(s)
Today's Grade 1 "Gamely" stakes at Hollywood going 9f on the grass. A brutal race with all kinds of stuff going on.

Take a peek if you care to.

RichieP 05-30-2009 07:47 AM

5 Attachment(s)
The field and I will keep the middle tab on tandems if any show up

RichieP 05-30-2009 07:49 AM

4 Attachment(s)
cont

RichieP 05-30-2009 07:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
...

mikesal57 05-30-2009 12:32 PM

4 & 7


mike

tfm 05-30-2009 12:35 PM

#3, Toque de Queda

Charlie D 05-30-2009 02:30 PM

#1 and #4

Charlie D 05-30-2009 03:02 PM

Pace #1

46.6 - 70.2

2 Slow tandem loser - OUT
3 Slow tandem Loser - OUT
4 In
5 Slow tandem loser -OUT
6 Slow tandem loser - OUT
7 Slow - OUT
8 Slow - OUT
9 Slow tandem loser -OUT
10 Slow tandem loser -OUT
11 In

#1 , 4 and 11 as contenders

#1 and #4 have postional advantage over #11 i think, so they are my horses here.

Bill Lyster 05-30-2009 03:34 PM

The 1 and the 2 have been scratched. Rework, Rework.

RichieP 05-30-2009 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lyster (Post 55372)
The 1 and the 2 have been scratched. Rework, Rework.

Yes and the ONLY reason I posted the race was because I saw the same exact 1-4 lineup Charlie did. I loved the 1.With the 1 gone I have lost interest in the race.

Knock em dead guys


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.