![]() |
Finger Lakes Fun 6/20-6/21
During my travels it seems that I may be able to stop in on Finger Lakes Live meet this weekend and would love to be able to work any races this weekend at Finger Lakes with someone if they are willing?
I know I am truly new here, but my passion and true boredom get the best of me sometimes and I must get out of this truck and do something, this wknd and it is Finger Lakes, as I deliver Monday nearby at Rochester, NY, so I will stop by and watch, and maybe just maybe play a race or 2 , " IF ", we find some good plays. I will download the cards and begin my evaulation tonight and then again in the morning, as I still have about 5-6 hours of driving to get to FL, as I am in NH right now, cutting across the woods on HWY 2 and Hwy 4 and Hwy7 to I-87 , going pass the Spa to Albany and the west from there to the Lakes. Please feel fre to PM or email me if you would be willing to work a race or 2 with me from Finger Lakes, or feel really strongly about any other race this wknd, like the Queens Plate, where the phillies are poised to upset the boys, no?? Well thank you for your time , as I will now drive a little bit and keep checking back to see if anyone responds, if not then good luck to you all, and maybe next time then. Thanks GLA Patrick |
Hey Patrick,
As you near Albany on 87, tip your hat to the Americana Hotel on your right - you can see the dome from the road. By the exit for Wolf Road. The site of many seminars and workshops for the Methodology. |
Hi Patrick...
In race #1 # 3 is 7/5....except for line 2 ..he shows that with a 46.1 half he'll be 5-6 lts off lead #4..which i see as the speed...can he get a comfortable lead and hold on..??? I'd bet the 4 mike |
race #6
horse #6....can do under 46 halves and be a fighter while at it.. wont have to fight with this bunch.. #6 at 9/2 mike thats it...these are the only 2 races that my free site gives me..cant afford to d/l lots of cards..:o http://mysite.verizon.net/whobet/saturday.html GOOD LUCK!!! |
Bless you Guys for the replys, as I will relook at the races you suggested and try to see what you are giving me, and maybe learn in the process.
Enjoy your weekend and Fathers Day, and may you need the old wheelbarrow at the window soon enough. Patrick |
Hey Patrick,
I'll suggest a play or two at the Finger for you. Race 3 #1 Louise the Tease (6-1ML) Key with 3,5,and 6 in exactas and play the 1 to win. Race 4 #5 Nightintheslammer (6-1ML) key with 1,3,and 10 in exactas and play #5 to win. Have a good day. Jim |
I'm putting a FL model together for the last three days. Hope to hook up with you Sunday and you can help carry the cash out! Got your truck? :D
|
Quote:
|
2 Attachment(s)
Patrick
Since you mentioned stakes at Woodbine here is an 8f stakes for today on the grass at Woodbine. It is race 8 and the top 2 horses on both the Tpr and Bl/Bl screens offer good value based on ml of 9/2 and 8/1. #2 Crown Isle #9 Bear Prospector |
race #1
#4 winner $6.70 not much but its always nice to beat a big fav :D |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.