![]() |
Del Mar Free Online Contest
Del Mar opens today/ contest starts today
http://www.dmtc.com/contest/ |
I like the #9 here , but he is the M/L fav unfortunately
Value plays would be the #8 and #11, I see the 10 as only true early speed , but giving it up late the #9 and #8 My thoughts Patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc |
Scratch the 11 and replace with the 4
I like the #9 here , but he is the M/L fav unfortunately Value plays would be the #8 and #4, I see the 10, 4, and 8 as only true early speed , but giving it up late the #9 My thoughts Patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc |
4 Attachment(s)
I would like to know if there is play here for the #5, he blows away everyone in the segement screen, and is 3rd in BL/BL screen and the TPR screen is off the charts too, look at that blue line, maxed out, is this stuff that you look for and when you find it hammer it, (just asking as I have no real play here, just trying to learn ) This after re-doing and re-doing the race a few times and this 5 keeps showing up as a play, yet a race where he may well go up to over 20-1, as M/L is 10-1, and the 9 should be post time fav around 2-1 or less , and then the 4,8 and 10 are all live contenders to me,
|
2 Attachment(s)
I think there's a strong chance that's not a real line for #5 Flashmans. it was a fast pace, but he made only a modest move against it, and that's a VERY LATE E/L distribution...
Waiting... Attachment 17180 Attachment 17181 Ted |
Do we hide the favourite and bet the next 2?
|
1 Attachment(s)
|
Thursday race 7 delmar contest
3 Attachment(s)
looks like a few prices here
5 winner, but most likely the fav, so hide 6 and 13 look to be value win bets, # 1 as back up for any scratches |
7/23 del Mar 7th - Marathon
2 Attachment(s)
Here is one of the marathon races where I'm looking for the leader at the 1 mile mark. For an 11 furlong on the grass, this race is loaded with early horses. Here are the lines from RDSS:
Attachment 17197 Now to BL/BL: Attachment 17198 The 8 has the right running style. That's my choice. Tim Bedient |
Holly Cow
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.