Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Result of the 2 Day NHC qualifier at Fairplex Park (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6087)

clavezza 09-14-2009 01:19 PM

Result of the 2 Day NHC qualifier at Fairplex Park
 
Hello everyone,

I was able to finish in the 8th place out of 85 paid entries for this 2 day tournament this past weekend. I was able to get some prize money out of the deal. I am getting myself ready for the next Surfside Tournament that comes up in October. Anyone else coming?

pktruckdriver 09-14-2009 03:42 PM

Congrats, coming to where?

Patrick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

clavezza 09-14-2009 04:11 PM

to the Surfside Tournament in Del Mar on October 3 and 4th.

Vinnie 09-15-2009 05:59 AM

Congratulations!!
 
Clavezza:

Congratulatiions on your super finish in the tournament. That is quite an accomplishment indeed. Good Skill when you continue in the next NHC tournament that you are participating in.

Keep up the excellent capping.

All the BEST!

Vinnie :)

Bill V. 09-15-2009 07:28 AM

way to go
 
Good work

rooting or you in the tournament

Bill

mikesal57 09-15-2009 08:21 AM

Nice going Chris...RDSS at its best !!!


mike

clavezza 09-15-2009 12:16 PM

I am still trying to qualify. I will be heading down to Surfside tomorrow to turn in my entry for the October 3 and 4th Tournament. Thanks everyone for the nice encouragement. It really does make a difference....

RichieP 09-16-2009 07:20 AM

Great work Chris!
You are butting heads with folks playing multiple entries and if your finish was playing just a single entry it is even more impressive

keep firing :)

barb craven 09-16-2009 08:40 AM

Congratulations on your great win Chris. you're on a role. You'll wow them at Del Mar, I just know it.

Barb


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.