Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Library (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6203)

shoeless 10-08-2009 06:02 AM

Library
 
Nice job to all who were involved in putting the library together

tom 10-08-2009 07:52 AM

Dittos what he said! Nice job.

davesnew 10-08-2009 09:21 AM

library
 
I agree, so much easier to find things. Thanks
Davesnew

SilentRun 10-08-2009 10:31 PM

I agree with all of the above.

Ernie

Jonathan Steele 10-09-2009 01:38 AM

Yes indeed, dittos! And a BIG thanks!

Jon :)

Fwizard 10-09-2009 07:45 AM

I agree as I am new to this site I wanted a place to get some more in-depth information ---of course now my wife wants to kill me because all I do every nite is get on-line and go to the library...anyone who wants to chip in for a divorce lawyer....lol.

Bill V. 10-09-2009 07:57 AM

Hi welcome to Pace and Cap..

Don't worry . If you read and listen to
all the library stuff you will do well
enough to give her a $100.00 bill
Each time you wager lol

Bill

seattlesnake 10-09-2009 02:47 PM

lol....

Wizard ..we do have a drive thru wedding/divorce here in vegas.....and elvis will take your order...drive thru the window...and afterwards you can take her to the airport or the racebook....which ever way she wants to go!!!

For The Lead 10-09-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seattlesnake (Post 60533)
lol....

Wizard ..we do have a drive thru wedding/divorce here in vegas.....and elvis will take your order...drive thru the window...and afterwards you can take her to the airport or the racebook....which ever way she wants to go!!!

You got to love Vegas for that kind of stuff !!!

alydar_ David 10-10-2009 03:05 AM

Nice job on the library, gents.

:>)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.