Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Philly Park Jan 17 Race 2 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630)

cprescigno 01-17-2006 08:17 AM

Philly Park Jan 17 Race 2
 
1 Attachment(s)
Bill,

Going to take a look at Philadelphia Park again today. Not sure how the weather is going but I'll have to keep an eye on it. Any help from the Philadelphia master would always be appreciated.

I guess I won't be playing Philly today after all. They canceled. I was worried about the weather. Next time.......!

Charlie

cprescigno 01-17-2006 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BL/BL Screen Philadelphia Park Jan 17 Race 2

cprescigno 01-17-2006 08:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Philadelphia Park Jan 17 Race 2 Summary Screen


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.