Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Time For Philly (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=641)

cprescigno 01-19-2006 10:43 PM

Time For Philly
 
Bill,
With no rain for tomorrow (I hope) and hopefully the track is dried out by now maybe we take a shot at Philly tomorrow.
Tonight I wasn't able to work on any more races. I did want to but I had a wake to go to. A cousin died. Actually my father's cousin. My father's peers are pretty much all gone now and my mother is feeling it.
I sitll have one uncle, actually great uncle, who will be 93 in April and still goes dancing three nights a week. He also still teaches dance to the seniors. I guess that's what keeps him going. I was talking to my peer cousins tonight and said that he'll probably see a few of us planted before he goes.

Just about time for that 7th race now.

Charlie

Binder 01-20-2006 12:37 AM

Charlie
 
Sorry for the family loss
A nice Saturday at Philly seems like a great pick me up

Chip Napolitano 01-20-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cprescigno
Bill,
With no rain for tomorrow (I hope) and hopefully the track is dried out by now maybe we take a shot at Philly tomorrow.
Tonight I wasn't able to work on any more races. I did want to but I had a wake to go to. A cousin died. Actually my father's cousin. My father's peers are pretty much all gone now and my mother is feeling it.
I sitll have one uncle, actually great uncle, who will be 93 in April and still goes dancing three nights a week. He also still teaches dance to the seniors. I guess that's what keeps him going. I was talking to my peer cousins tonight and said that he'll probably see a few of us planted before he goes.

Just about time for that 7th race now.

Charlie


Hi Charlie,
I am sorry for your loss. My good thoughts for his immediate family and loved ones also please.


I love the story bout your uncle dancing 3 times a week :)

CN

RichieP 01-20-2006 06:21 PM

Charlie,
very sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin.

Richie

cprescigno 01-21-2006 12:06 AM

Chip,

That's a true story about my uncle. At this point he has outlived most of his nephews and now us great nephews are up to bat. We live in the Bronx, he drives three days a week to New Jersey to go dancing. And he does still teach dance to seniors. When he was working he was a dance teacher. At a wedding you can't keep him off the dance floor.

He is slipping a bit mentally at this point which is hard to watch. It took him a while to remember me. I can only imagine how his driving is at this point. He's probably one of those guys that makes you scream in the car. But he is still going pretty strong.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.