Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Matchers have to love position (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6563)

Capcondo 01-22-2010 12:13 AM

Matchers have to love position
 
2 Attachment(s)
The 8th at Sam Houston tonight produced an interesting result with about 5 earlies. I put all the earlies in the screenshot so you could see them:

Attachment 19037

As you can see from the result, the three horses with power moves from the 4, 5, and 6 position made up the $3,000 trifecta. Throw in the 3/5 favorite and the $2 super pays $13,000. I'm only a win bettor so I watched my 45/1 shot (7 horse) get run down 20 yards out. Sam Houston runs fairly sustained so this is not uncommon. If I'd looked at the 9, however, I would have seen that the horse made power moves from the 4th and 5th spot in sprints which would have put him positionally closer than the 7 (who did it in a route) and 1who ran second and third. This race along with Delta last night gave me a great position lesson that I hope not to soon forget.

Attachment 19038

Tim

RichieP 01-22-2010 05:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tim
After reading your post above these words Hat used to tell me I pass on to you:

"That is EXACTLY what you are supposed to do"!!!

Yes!!
:):):)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.