Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Saturday March 6th @ SA (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6652)

Bill Lyster 03-05-2010 08:26 PM

Saturday March 6th @ SA
 
1 Attachment(s)
Lots of interesting races at Santa Anita Saturday. Starting with 12 furlong turf in race 4, and ending with a 4+ C 12500 with 12 entrants that looks to have an abundance of dueling speed (4 or more) with a couple of decent closers to run them down. The ML on my three contenders is 10/1-20/1-20/1, so I am looking for the late double or pick three to have nice prices.

Chime in if you have any interest

Bill Lyster 03-06-2010 03:15 PM

SA 11th
 
5 Attachment(s)
13 horse field

Bill Lyster 03-06-2010 03:17 PM

2nd group
 
5 Attachment(s)
#5-10

Bill Lyster 03-06-2010 03:18 PM

Last group
 
4 Attachment(s)
11-14

Bill Lyster 03-06-2010 03:42 PM

Analysis
 
4 Attachment(s)
The early horses:
#1 line 2: 22-44.7
#3 tandem with 1 and faded off 22-44.7
#7 line 3: 22.1-45
#9 line 1 22-44.8
#10 turf early looks to need open lead
#12 line 1 22-44.4
#14 22-44.8 could get lead; line 1 22.7-45.2

My pace is 22.1-45 and all of these are out!
The 2 presses from 5th but is off 217 days. OUT
The 4 off 896 days off two turf races in Europe. I would say out but note two speed ratings 89 and 87. Could be mystery horse here.
The 11 almost finished last in last 3 races OUT

I kept the 6 because it broke well last time, closer to leader. I think this horse can lay fifth or so off its PPs.

So I like the 5 [20/1] and 6 [10/1] and give the 13 [20/1] a shot. The raw speed ratings for these three are 84-90-85 and the 4 horse with only two races has done 89 and 87, so I might have to box all 4 exacta, trifecta ... super?

I will try to hook up this race with a double and pick three from races 10 and 9-10 respectively.

good luck to you all

Bill Lyster 03-06-2010 07:25 PM

Going into the 9th race my live pick 4 is 2-5/9-2/7-5/6


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.