![]() |
Mountaineer - Monday
1 Attachment(s)
Here is race 8 on tonight's card going 8f.
Assuming the field will "go" as is. E or OTE for the WIN slot? Race conditions and entries |
5 Attachment(s)
The field with the middle tab set on tandems:
|
4 Attachment(s)
...
|
Hi Rich. I'll cut right to the chase because of time today:
I'm projecting the pace off #7's line 2: 24.1 48.2 114.1. I'm predicting the race to run OTE with my final two contenders the 5 and the 6. The 6 beat the #7 at today's pace but #5 beat #6 in a sprint tandem last time. Line 6 also looks like a nice power line to me routing. I'll take #5 Jack's Love as my top pick. P.S. Thanks for all these practice races Rich and carrying on with what the Hat taught you. It is really appreciated by those who want to learn this and implement it for fun and/or profit. When I'm doing well with my own play it's nice to check in and learn more and when things are not going so well it's a nice refresher and confidence boost. Take care, Pete |
Rich....
I dont have time at the moment to project a pace... but knowing Mountaineer's usual Bias, I will have to say 1 or 7 should win. I see the 1 setting the pace, but wire to wire? If not, the 7 should be just barely off the pace, maybe a 1/2 length or so, and pickup the pieces when the 1 starts to fade.... To me, its a 2 horse race, as some in this field just cant get out of the gate, and the ones that can, just can't finish. Good Luck! |
Guys please let me apologize. Barb just told me that it has been a marsh there the past 2 nights and its raining today also. I did not know this.
I only post races assuming fast tracks as that is how Jim always worked races with me. From my view if the track is anything but fast this evening this race doesn't exist. |
Mountaineer Route
I'm going to take a stab at this even though the track might be a mess:
1. Early; Needs lead and can't fight. I'l use 7th line back 24.4 48.4 1:14.6 as matching pace. 2. E Out 3. EP 4. Out 5. Sprint to route; Presser type won from 5 spot on off-track; contender 6. Out 7. E 8. Out 9. I'm not sure what this horse is going to do; nice off pace effort on poly; Poor efforts on dirt. I'm going to toss all the E and EP horses leaving the 5 and 9. I'll go with the 5. Tim |
5 and 8 here.
|
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Once again for those interested Jim NEVER worked races live or instructed me on races when the track was not fast. |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.