Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Derby "Match up" (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6758)

JEFF KENT 04-29-2010 01:21 AM

Derby "Match up"
 
Line of David Line#1 is the key -46.1-110.3-136.2-202.4
"OTHER THAN EARLY"

Contenders=#2-ICE BOX S/P use line #1
#4-Super Saver p/e use line#1
#11-Devil may care P use line#4
#16-Awsome act P/S use line#2
#17-Dublin S/P use line #3
#19-Home boy kris P line#4 BUT ?? CONDITION= OUT

MANUAL VALIDATOR LOVES DUBLIN
POWER LINE+POSITION SAYS AWSOME ACT

Easy race to match,wish it was always this EASY

JEFF KENT

RichieP 04-29-2010 07:36 AM

5 Attachment(s)
The field with middle tab set on tandems

RichieP 04-29-2010 07:38 AM

5 Attachment(s)
...

RichieP 04-29-2010 07:40 AM

5 Attachment(s)
..,

RichieP 04-29-2010 07:41 AM

5 Attachment(s)
,,.

clore1030 04-29-2010 05:08 PM

Thanks for all of that Richie, I won't even download the card now. I'll fool around with some exotics, but the Derby was never a race for me to take too seriously except as being the grandest day for the sport. I go for the win in the second two legs of the Triple Crown.

I will have to include Homeboy Kris in my exotics though. I have a son named Chris and for most of his life I've called him "homey." While I don't at all see him getting his picture taken, he just might fall into the shadow of the winner.

I won't spend any more than ten dollars on exactas, just to have something to root for.

mikesal57 05-01-2010 11:25 AM

If anybody needs to watch one of the Derby's hopeful's past races ..

here they are..

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3...t-performances

enjoy

mike


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.