Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OFFICIAL Saturday April 8th Binder Day (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679)

shoeless 01-30-2006 03:53 PM

OFFICIAL Saturday April 8th Binder Day
 
April 8th is the official date for Binder Day at Laurel Race Course.Per Binder's request the race will be called VDC Pace and Cap Purse.We have to find out how many are coming and where to sit.They give us free clubhouse passes in a certain section but it will be tough to use a laptop and also there are no simulcast screens there.Our options are either the dining room or the simulcast area where the tv's are on the wall.That area has limited seating so we would have to get there early to get the seats.The dining room I can just make a reservation .Anyway let me know how you want to handle this.Jeff

admin 01-30-2006 04:17 PM

Binder and a the Pace and Cap race
 
Thank You very much Jeff
The offical day is set = April 8th
Its going to be a great day
I am so happy and honered. Lets make it fun and hopefully we alll hit a realbig winner in the Pace and Cap race

Now im ready to go

Bill

RichieP 01-30-2006 05:53 PM

I am in
 
Count me in Jeff. Whatever arrangements you make are fine with me ok?

If it's ok with Bill I will hook up with him and Brooks in Jersey and we will make the trek down your way

I HOPE Pino is gonna be there. Jeff and Kevin too!

I can't wait to see all of you again. Plus new friends on top of all this.

Charlie can u make it?

Go Head Shoe ;)


Richie

shoeless 01-30-2006 08:01 PM

Im leaning towards the dining room it worked well last time.If we are sitting at those desks it's all in a straight line and it would be hard to talk tosomebody 10 desks down.Either place has food at least the dining room wont have a seat charge like the other joint.They also have a private room and Im seeing what it would cost us there as well.It has multiple tv's and it's own betting window.Jeff

cprescigno 01-30-2006 08:57 PM

I'm not sure at this point. I have to check that date out. I should know by tomorrow, Wed. at the latest. Let you know as soon as I figure it out.
I'd like to try to make it. Sounds like fun.

Charlie

Ted Craven 01-30-2006 10:45 PM

I'm still in!

Ted

shoeless 01-31-2006 05:53 AM

Ted,That's great you will be able to make it,I look forward to meeting you.Jeff

JimG 01-31-2006 11:23 AM

I'm a maybe if you'll have me. I don't live that far away and it would be an excuse to go to the track...LOL Although I am not currently using Sartin-based programs, I would like the opportunity to say hello. Let me know since I am a user of another program if I am invited and I can let you know something for sure at a later date.

Thanks.

Jim

shoeless 01-31-2006 03:46 PM

I dont have any objection as long as you are a member of this board.Shoeless

nomorebocci 01-31-2006 04:23 PM

April 8th
 
hi Shoeless, of course Brooks and Nomorebocci will be there on April 8th, to have our son Bill honored by his friends at Laurel.
Count us in. Proud parents of a terrrific guy. Can't wait to meet all of you. signed, Mom & Pop


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.