Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Belmont Friday R8 5/20 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6848)

Bill V. 05-20-2010 12:56 PM

Belmont Friday R8 5/20
 
1 Attachment(s)
Lets go with race 8 again

win bets 2 and 4

JimG 05-20-2010 01:25 PM

Hi Bill,

I presume you mean Thursday and I would be inclined to go with 8 and 6 in that race, so I guess between the two of us we have quite a bit of the field covered.

Jim

Bill V. 05-20-2010 02:52 PM

Thanks Jim. Panic. Yes todayThursday Too many miles too many time zones
I wish you. Good. Skill with the 6 and 8

Bill V. 05-20-2010 06:54 PM

6
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JimG (Post 66328)
Hi Bill,

I presume you mean Thursday and I would be inclined to go with 8 and 6 in that race, so I guess between the two of us we have quite a bit of the field covered.

Jim



Excellent Jim
Way to go with #6

1st 6 GANGBUSTER $22.00 $8.00 $3.70
2nd 1 LEMON SPICE $3.20 $2.30
3rd 4 CARSON HALL $2.50
4th 2 SLAMBINO

Other Payouts

$2 EX (6/1) paid $75.50
$2 TRI (6/1/4) paid $178.50
$2 SPR (All/All/All/All) paid $2.00
$2 DD (3/6) paid $91.50
$2 P03 (2/3/6) match 3 paid


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.