![]() |
DEL -R9-- Arabians
Very good value on #6, Af Sassey Dreams; 18:1 with 8 minutes to post. Well worth a win bet @ >= 10:1
Those wishing to hedge can take her UNDER the 2 or the 7 in exactas. |
Great pick TFM $5.00 across and 2 exbox thanks boulder
|
CRUSH
Rather than win, I opted for a two number exacta: 6 /2, 7 as I figured there was NO WAY anything else could be 2nd (preferred the 2 but had to throw the 7 in there as I had no idea how she'd run stretching out) What a run--- widest of all and still gets it done. Delaware - Race 9 # Win Place Show 6 $39.20 $10.40 $5.40 2 . $5.40 $3.80 1 . . $7.80 Wager Type Winning Numbers Paid $1.00 Exacta 6-2 $56.00 |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.