Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saratoga Opening Day (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7006)

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 12:57 PM

Saratoga Opening Day
 
Race 1

#1 Seattle Mission a legit favorite but....

I will be looking at the 9 and 10 horse as upsetters here


9 has best late kick and is not above his self here today

10 looks ok and if looking for a horse to beat the 1 , maybe this one or 7


win bets
9 and 10

patrick

DD 10,9/ 11 9 1.00
1/11.9 2.00

All wagers made here today a paper only, good luck all

race 4, 5 and 6 is off the turf

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67677)
Race 1

#1 Seattle Mission a legit favorite but....

I will be looking at the 9 and 10 horse as upsetters here


9 has best late kick and is not above his self here today

10 looks ok and if looking for a horse to beat the 1 , maybe this one or 7


win bets
9 and 10

patrick

DD 10,9/ 11 9 1.00
1/11.9 2.00

All wagers made here today a paper only, good luck all

race 4, 5 and 6 is off the turf

Oh well the 5 wins at 23 -1 and the 7 is 2nd, and the Fav 1 is 3rd

My picks took too long to start rolling, oh well it happens and there will be another race in about 20 minutes, let look at that one.

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 01:17 PM

please note this is a regular PASS RACE, but due to practice time I will play it
Race 2

Still on the turf as far as I know, so here I go and I do not like these numbers

win bets

11 and 9


Now for possible exacta's

9,11/ 2,4,8,9,11

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67679)
please note this is a regular PASS RACE, but due to practice time I will play it
Race 2

Still on the turf as far as I know, so here I go and I do not like these numbers

win bets

11 and 9


Now for possible exacta's

9,11/ 2,4,8,9,11

Well good thing this is only Paper Play, as I am 0-2 at the Spa so far.

Congrats to Julien for his riding double to start the meet, and for 450.00, not bad for a double.

How could I have had the 3, well I am looking now and can not see what would have me play him, other than Jockey, which Julien when hot is a good play, but that is not my style of play.

RichieP 07-23-2010 01:50 PM

Races 4-5-6 are now OFF the turf

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 01:54 PM

race 3

horse 4 is only mud winner and also high on my 3rd BL/BL, yet 1st in Segements screen

6 also has a race in the mud and was 3rd, so maybe a checkmark for that

1 horse is top BL/BL but only by 2.2 points and currently taking most money too, and to top it off Julien is on the 1 horse , how bout a Hat Trick to start Saratoga, I would not bet against it, but will...not

win bets

4 and 1

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67682)
race 3

horse 4 is only mud winner and also high on my 3rd BL/BL, yet 1st in Segements screen

6 also has a race in the mud and was 3rd, so maybe a checkmark for that

1 horse is top BL/BL but only by 2.2 points and currently taking most money too, and to top it off Julien is on the 1 horse , how bout a Hat Trick to start Saratoga, I would not bet against it, but will...not

win bets

4 and 1

Not Hat Trick yet for Julien, and I am 0-3 , but this is a sloppy track and we all know this is a crap shoot and maybe today is the day to play your lucky numbers and hope for the best , or box the 3 longest odds in the exacta box, and pray for a miracle, again not my style, but I do think about it...oh well , nest race please

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:23 PM

Race 4

6 horse looks best , by far

wp 6
win 7

exacta, tri 6/ 7,1,11

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:26 PM

Race 5

really PASS THIS RACE

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:30 PM

RACE 6

win bets

4 and 14

patrick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.