Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monmouth Friday (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7008)

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:01 PM

Monmouth Friday
 
PASS RACE
Race 1

win bets

3 and 2

exacta bet 8/ 2,3

8 should win but for value I am betting the 2nd and 3rd horse

Patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67684)
PASS RACE
Race 1

win bets

3 and 2

exacta bet 8/ 2,3

8 should win but for value I am betting the 2nd and 3rd horse

Patrick

8 won this race as well he should have, would'a missed the exacta thou

next race please

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:32 PM

Race 2

win bets

1 and 2

show bet 6

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:34 PM

Race 3 PASS RACE

Patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67690)
Race 2

win bets

1 and 2

show bet 6

patrick

1 horse pulled up another just did not fire , oh well thought I had one here, but not today yet.

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:41 PM

Race 4

wp 3

exacta and tri
3 / 10.8.7

Patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 02:46 PM

Race 5

PASS THIS RACE

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 03:15 PM

Race 6

win bets

6 and 7

exacta 6,7/ 6,7,8 5.00

patrick

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 67693)
Race 4

wp 3

exacta and tri
3 / 10.8.7

Patrick

Lost this race

pktruckdriver 07-23-2010 04:15 PM

Race 7

wp #4

exacta and tri
4 /9,8,10

4 is a strong contender and I would play heavy on this one if I was playing, but ...


PATRICK


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.