Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Updated Library & Bookstore (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7102)

Ted Craven 09-01-2010 08:27 PM

Updated Library & Bookstore
 
Hello Folks,

As you may have noticed, I have updated the Sartin Library and made it available to all Registered Members of Pace and Cap (it has always been available for the asking anyway).

I have also added a Bookstore section, where titles available from Amazon.com are listed. Please consider making this your source for any and all Amazon.com purchases - each purchase supports this web site a little bit!

I've also added some titles which are not available from Amazon, just because they're excellent titles and deserve to be on anyone's Bookshelf.

If anyone has suggestions for specific listings related to horse racing or being a Winner, whether via Amazon or not, please suggest it, or send me a PM.

Enjoy!

Ted

noddub62 09-01-2010 08:40 PM

Thanks Ted. Good choices.

Bud

Bill V. 09-01-2010 11:01 PM

Thanks
 
Ted great work
I like the new format too forums listed = "that was easy":)

Chazz 09-03-2010 01:45 PM

Ted,
I can't get into the Library. I click on Sartins Library and all the Choices come up, but
if I click on any of them nothing happens.
Chazz

Ted Craven 09-03-2010 02:02 PM

That's just a picture ;) (http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6199/)

Just click on the Library Forums themselves on the Main Forums Listing of Pace and Cap (e.g. http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57 )

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.