![]() |
Match Oaklawn Park Race 8 4/3/11
2 Attachment(s)
Here is a 5.5 sprint with few Early runners, looks like a good betting race
Post time is around 4.40 40K claimers Here are the PP's Hope you can join in Thanks Bill V. St.Lucie FL Attachment 21510 Attachment 21511 |
Horse
3 Attachment(s)
|
Horse
3 Attachment(s)
|
horses
2 Attachment(s)
|
Match
Tandems
#1 Mister Minister/#10 Southern Vintage 3mar OP 6.0 22.5 45.6 57.7 110.3 #2 #10 Southern Vintage/#5 Perfect Drive 18Mar OP 6.0 21.7 45.1 57.7 110.3 Projected Pace and FPLR 21.7 45.1 57.7 104.1 Horse 10 Southern Vintage Line 1 adjusted to 5.5 Running Styles H1 Mister Minister E/P 22.5 45.6 H2 Mutti Blues EARLY 21.8 44.3 long layoff from PRM H3 Bizet E/P 22.1 44.6 Long layoff RP H4 Lone Star Cowboy E/P 22.2 45.6 not much since layoff H5 Perfect Drive EARLY 21.7 45.1 H6 Cainam EP 22.2 45.9 Line 6 at 5.5 PRM H7 Bergman S/P Line 4 21.9 44.8 DEL H8 Blushing Romeo EARLY 22.0 45.6 H9 Posse Cat SUS Line 3 H10 Southern Vintage Multi Early and S/P outside position today line 1 and 2 APV CLASS H1 65 1.77 H2 89 3.39 H3 74 2.09 H4 21 .70 H5 62 1.48 H6 139 3.90 H7 74 1.85 H8 67 1.06 H9 89 1.84 H10 70 2.07 5 and the 8 are EARLY Energy Runners the 5 has much better total energy out goes the 8 and line 2 for the 5 Matching lines for the 10 line 2 has the better numbers out goes line 1 Horse 1 and 9 are too slow even with adjustments out I have lines for PRM CBY DEL and OP so for all further readouts I will use the 2 adjust because Im not up on track to track speed ratings The 2 should be ahead of the 5 at the MP point at this point the 3 shows nothing more than early traffic out I see the race as OTE. A close finish but I will go with the 7 and 10 7 10 6 2 GS Bill V. Dennys |
oaklawn 8th
Hi,this is my first posting in a long time.
I see this race going early to the 5 or 10. The 5 should win, since he will be further ahead early |
Good morning Bill…
This is a tricky one…Not sure who is going to make the lead today. There are many E/P types. There are also multiple tracks to consider. These are not tracks that I’m as confident about how they relate when matching raw. Hopefully your 2 adjust will take care of that. So…I’ve narrowed it down to the 5 and 10. I prefer the 10, showing last time it can run on well from a little further off the pace. Have a good one… |
1 Attachment(s)
FWIW,
Attachment 21538 In the Win position, I would favour the #10 and the #7. Good luck Bill, Pete, Mark! And Mark - nice to hear from you again (Springtime in Ontario again, eh!?) Ted |
Oakland Park , Race #8 . 04.03.11
Race #8 ............ 9 and 10
9/10/7 exotics Scott |
Into race 7
No scratches track is fast for Race 8 :)
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.