Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kentucky Derby THOROMATION (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7415)

Houndog 05-06-2011 04:13 PM

Kentucky Derby THOROMATION
 
5 Attachment(s)
Some Screenshots for the Kentucky Derby using THOROMATION.

Screenshot#1 Kinetic Generator - I look here to see how the race shapes up in Energy Expenditure. Also I look at Total Energy to see if the program will ask for an alternate adjustment; and I look at the Energy ESP type.

Screenshot #2 The THOROMATION program called for the alternate adjustment and I agreed with this because of the multiple shippers.Archarcharch; Soldat; and Pants On Fire are close here.

Screenshot #3 EXDC Pre-Play screen. Shakelford and Archarcharch show up 1-2 here. Your DPH or ITM horse as it was called is the probable post time favorite Dialed In.

Screenshot #4 SP Preplay Screen has Nehro and Mucho Macho Man as the top 2.

Screenshot #5 I like this screen because of the UXR readouts. (Lower numbers are better here). Archarcharch is top here with a .297 closely followed by a cluster of horses in the lower .300's. Shakelford and Dialed In are the bottom 2 with UXR's in the 400's. Nehro with an even EMUV-SMUV of .158-.158 often indicates your top sustained horse.

shoeless 05-06-2011 06:34 PM

Houndog,

Thanks for putting up the screen shots using Thoromation and the explanation behind it.

Jeff

Bill V. 05-06-2011 06:38 PM

Hey
 
Houndog and Jeff Its great to see you guys here
Jeff Hi
I just sent you a email

Nice work up Houndog with thoromation


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.