Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Monmouth KGEN (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7824)

Bill V. 10-22-2011 02:03 PM

Monmouth KGEN
 
4 Attachment(s)
Here are some snapshots for todays 4th race from Monmouth park

My lines
Horse 1 -3
Horse 2 - 1
Horse 3 -1
Horse 4 -1
Horse 9 - 1

The two was the only horse with a 5.5 pace line
so I used the automatic projector
here are the lines

Attachment 24384


here is the energy gen.
Attachment 24385

Next I only run 4 horses in thoromation
so i used the 1 adjust EXDC line graphs and take out to the top 4
so out goes # 3
Attachment 24386


Next I go to the first preplay screen to see the varigate and the early
F1 and DPH ( here also i see the three as a take out )

Attachment 24387

Now I scratch the three and run thoromation

I bet my top 2 finishers so for the 4th at monmouth I will bet

the 1 and 2

Bill V. 10-22-2011 02:08 PM

thoromation
 
1 Attachment(s)
screen I used the 2 adjust because of the mix of distances and tracks
but I felt all 4 horses were contenders

Attachment 24388

shoeless 10-22-2011 08:24 PM

Bill,

Thanks for posting the race,I had the 9 on top as well only went off 6-5.My other contender was the 6 who ran 3rd at 21-1 I used 3rd line back.I didnt have the 4 who ran 2nd as a contender nice call on that one.

Bill V. 10-23-2011 05:01 AM

Joe The Dude
 
4 Attachment(s)
Hi Jeff

Here is the race revisited.. I put in the 6 horse I should have picked line
3 I thought the last line was a open 5000 claimer the results charts
for that race say NW16m 5000 or nw3L I thought the 6 should have showed
more in that line so the 2 zero races in a row took me off the 6
I posted the pp's for the 6 here.

If we had got together as hoped maybe things would have been better
for Brooks who also asked me to do the race

we went together he bet the 1 2 4 9 and 3 in the super
so the 6 knocked him out

looking at your 6 horse probably should have added it with a top APV
and Class rating

as far as my win bets the 1 and the 2 the 2 horse was a big disappointment
Oh well Next time
Attachment 24389
Attachment 24390
Attachment 24391

Bill V. 10-23-2011 05:06 AM

Horse
 
3 Attachment(s)
Here are Horse 6 and 2

Attachment 24393

Attachment 24394

Attachment 24395


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.