Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   RDSS - Step by Step with Bill V (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7904)

Bill V. 11-07-2011 01:45 PM

RDSS - Step by Step with Bill V
 
3 Attachment(s)
Note: Bill V made this post in another Forum recently, and I am copying it here as a good tutorial in line selection and contender identification.

Thanks Bill for all your hard work!


-------------------

Doc this is how I am doing the races, as if you were looking over my shoulder
in your office in Banning.

Rdss or Val 4 users Mountaineer race 3 Nov 5th, 2011

step by step It probably is not the right way to most people
but its the way i was taught that was 11 years ago
It still works for me. You can tell me I'm wrong but its my money
I bet.. Nobody but me

Attachment 24724

Attachment 24725

Attachment 24726

Bill V. 11-07-2011 01:50 PM

horse
 
4 Attachment(s)
4 5 6 7

Attachment 24727
Attachment 24728
Attachment 24729
Attachment 24730

Bill V. 11-07-2011 01:51 PM

Horse 8 9 10
 
3 Attachment(s)
8 9 10

Attachment 24731
Attachment 24732
Attachment 24733

Bill V. 11-07-2011 01:54 PM

Betting decision
 
3 Attachment(s)
Lines Hides contenders and BLBL

Attachment 24734

Attachment 24735

Attachment 24736

Thank You

Ted Craven 11-08-2011 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Chart

Attachment 24737

dlivery 11-08-2011 06:44 PM

Adjusted Lines
 
Hi

I would like to know using the unadjusted lines are we to use adjusted lines.... I'm confused to get the results

shoeless 11-08-2011 07:57 PM

I will say it again nice job Bill

Ted Craven 11-12-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlivery (Post 75363)
Hi

I would like to know using the unadjusted lines are we to use adjusted lines.... I'm confused to get the results

All the screens other than the Original screen show pacelines adjusted by Daily and Intertrack variants and by distance equalizations. Most of the handicapping can be done from the adjusted data on the various screens. The unadjusted lines (the Original data) can be used to visualize running position and current form, moves made, layoffs, maneuvers up and down the class conditions, odds, etc.

I use a combination of both, but always stick to the adjusted screens, e.g. BL/BL, Segments and E/L Diff (including all the tote info) for final contender and wager decisions.

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.