Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Field to Bets Steps (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7918)

Bill V. 11-11-2011 07:29 PM

Field to Bets Steps
 
4 Attachment(s)
Please I am showing this in relation to a post in the RDSS section
These are not my lines They are the pacelines used by a new rdss user


This is a method I use. This is how I was taught.
Its hard to do step by step. tutorials because what seems like the right thing to me will make others cringe

I am sorry for those who will get mad at some of my statements

This is the way that works for me and its bread and butter
Basic Sartin Methodology for non handicapping

I just hope it helps a few

This is for win betting only

Attachment 24820
Attachment 24821
Attachment 24822
Attachment 24823

Bill V. 11-11-2011 07:33 PM

more
 
3 Attachment(s)
Now we are getting down to the better horses

Attachment 24824

Attachment 24825

Attachment 24826

shoeless 11-11-2011 10:39 PM

Bill,


GREAT JOB on the workup of this race,very easy to understand to someone
like myself who has trouble with the readouts.

Is the perceptor line score on this screen as well?


Jeff

froggy 11-12-2011 11:59 AM

Good job Bill.

#2 wins and pays $11.20 and the 2/8 exacta pays $50.20

Froggy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.