![]() |
Boxing Day Race 8 PARX
4 Attachment(s)
Hi
This is race 8 today Dec26 from Parx The conditions of the race are for horses that have started for 12500 or less claiming races AND have never won 2 races So I would think this is like a stakes race for maiden claimers out of the lower Maiden Claiming Ranks Is this correct? Here are the entries and PP's with my lines selected As of 12.30 pm there are no scratches and the track is fast Attachment 25380 Attachment 25381 Attachment 25382 Attachment 25383 |
horses
3 Attachment(s)
|
next
4 Attachment(s)
|
I will go with 10 3 4 1
Hope for a price with 3 and 4 Thanks Bill |
not that i don't like the :10: also but 1/31. 2nditis horse? maybe not in this race though. whats this, one from CRC:7: and WO:9:. attractive purse 25,000
|
Crc
A CRC horse just won race 4 at 20/1
|
plot...err race thickens
|
Quote:
|
No
No I passed the race
The 3 at 3/5 looked to hot I had the 6 in my mix but decided to pass |
Boxing Day PARX #8 Visual Matchup
Bill,
Thought I'd take a stab at this before post time. Thanks for posting the race. #1: E Only one good line. Out. #2: E Needs open lengths. I rarely bet these. #3: S Rns well from 4th position. May be in right spot. Contender. #4-8: Out #9: Looks like a presser. #1 and #2 show speed. Out. #10:Somebody referred to seconditis. Might have something to do with closing from 6th and 7th position at first call. Looks like he'll have to pass every horse in race. My pick is the 3. I'll be watching in 30 minutes. Tim |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.