Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ded & CT 1/12/12 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8084)

noddub62 01-12-2012 09:43 AM

Ded & CT 1/12/12
 
Was going to LSP tonite but grandaughter's Bday party changed my mind.:)

Here are my top 3 picks in order of VDC.

DED R4 7, 2, 9
DED R6 7, 4, 2 (5f RACE SO BE CAREFUL)
DED R8 6, 5, 1

CT R2 7, 4, 3
CT R4 5, 8, 9
CT R6 7, 4, 6
CT R7 12, 2, 5

partsnut 01-12-2012 11:11 AM

Hi Bud,

Good luck with your picks tonight.
We had some heavy rain here on the east coast
so CT may not run the way you may have anticipated it will.
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope you don't my my intrusion here. I'm testing a new process.:confused:
Being as I don't have much interest in DED, I will give you my conception of 4 of the CT races that could produce a possible "Value" winner.

Race-5.....(#12)
Race-6.....(#10)
Race-7.....(# 6 )
Race-8.....(# 1)

noddub62 01-12-2012 03:39 PM

Any time Parts. I enjoy your posts. Good luck with the picks.

Bud


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.