Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome to the Sartin Methodology (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Introduction (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8287)

dmelton94 04-17-2012 03:20 AM

Introduction
 
Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am from the Twin City area in and not too far from canterbury park and about as green as they come when it comes to handicapping and very motivated to learn everything I can. I have spent the last few days watching the videos and lurking in the forum and I have to say I am very impressed.

I am very much looking forward to learning the Sartin methodology and seeing where it can take me. I will warn you though, that as I start getting more in depth to the reading that I will be asking a lot of questions.

Dan :D

Ted Craven 04-17-2012 08:05 AM

Welcome Dan,

Looking forward to your questions and your learning process! And, just one month now until Canterbury opens for 2012!

All the best,

Ted

Ted Craven 04-17-2012 09:45 AM

Dan,

Please check your Private Messages. A local RDSS user and possible mentor is in touch with you.

yours,

Ted

lenabugg 07-26-2012 10:40 AM

Ted there was a multibet software from ADPA FOCUS 2000 SOFTWARE SITE do you know of a software that is a good one.

Ted Craven 07-26-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenabugg (Post 82025)
Ted there was a multibet software from ADPA FOCUS 2000 SOFTWARE SITE do you know of a software that is a good one.

Albert,

Several people have mentioned to me: Multi-Bet by http://www.bettorsolutions.net

Also: HedgeHog, http://www.crowncity.com/speedplus/hedgehog.html

You can imagine how useful a good dutching/hedging tool with live odds, wager construction and submission to your ADW, built in to RDSS would be ...

My goal, one day!

Ted

Houndog 07-26-2012 12:59 PM

George Green
 
Ted correct me if I am wrong but the last time I tried contacting George Green the creator of Hedgehog I didn't get an answer. I don't know if he is still involved with this program or not.

The Bettor Solutions software you mentioned looks interesting also. THanks for the links Ted.

Ted Craven 07-26-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houndog (Post 82034)
Ted correct me if I am wrong but the last time I tried contacting George Green the creator of Hedgehog I didn't get an answer. I don't know if he is still involved with this program or not.

The Bettor Solutions software you mentioned looks interesting also. THanks for the links Ted.

Don't know about the HedgeHog page, but another member told me he corresponded with George last year about it. The PayPal page at the website is dated August 2011. Perhaps try using the contact page on that website.

Ted

pilot 07-29-2012 09:10 PM

I use At The Races Pro and I really like it.

http://homebased2.com/atr/at_the_races.htm

Wayne


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.