Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Software's and numbers but... (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8331)

BladeRunner 05-26-2012 10:57 AM

Software's and numbers but...
 
Software's and numbers are great but we all know that they don't always show the whole picture of a horse. I have seen many a time a top number horse run up the track. I am always searching to learn this game or should I say...trying to understand how these beautiful animals run and react to each other while running a race.
I stumbled on this site called 'Horse Profiling'. His name is Kerry Thomas. He wrote a book on this and I am reading it now. He is two for two in the derby. This is what I want to learn by looking at horse's running line. How to profile a horse. Interesting read. I think this is more in line with Hat's work. You should check it out...

http://kentuckyconfidential.com/2012...y-derby-field/

http://kentuckyconfidential.com/2012...-have-another/

Ted Craven 05-26-2012 11:35 AM

Raman,

Thank you very much for this! It sounds fascinating, and I ordered the book (Horse Profiling: The Secret to Motivating Equine Athletes)

I also added it to the Sartin Methodology Amazon Book Store: http://astore.amazon.com/sartinmetho...ail/1570765081

Ted

BladeRunner 05-26-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 80067)
Raman,

Thank you very much for this! It sounds fascinating, and I ordered the book (Horse Profiling: The Secret to Motivating Equine Athletes)

I also added it to the Sartin Methodology Amazon Book Store: http://astore.amazon.com/sartinmetho...ail/1570765081

Ted

You are welcome. I know you will love the book because you love horses. They are beautiful animals. Check out his website if you haven't done so:

http://www.thomasherdingtechnique.com/


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.