Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS2 / FAQ's (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Problem opening future card (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8574)

wagercapper 08-04-2012 03:30 PM

After looking at the SAR card for tomorrow in RDSS, I noticed that AP has a nice Sunday card. So I switched over to Data Centre & downloaded the AP card. The task completed, but AP did not show up in the side bar, that is, UNTIL I quit & restarted RDSS. Then everything was ok. Has anyone else had this problem? It's a minor problem, but doing so wiped out the scratches I already put in for SAR.
-wagercapper

Ted Craven 08-04-2012 03:46 PM

Problem opening future card
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wagercapper (Post 82603)
After looking at the SAR card for tomorrow in RDSS, I noticed that AP has a nice Sunday card. So I switched over to Data Centre & downloaded the AP card. The task completed, but AP did not show up in the side bar, that is, UNTIL I quit & restarted RDSS. Then everything was ok. Has anyone else had this problem? It's a minor problem, but doing so wiped out the scratches I already put in for SAR.
-wagercapper

The card you are looking for is in the Future, so after Download/Conversion in the Data Centre, clicking in the Future section and tomorrow's date should show that card.

I did this: opened RDSS, opened the Data Centre, Downloaded/Converted a card for tomorrow which was not previously done. When complete, I opened the Future section in the Sidebar (Race Cards by Date), then Tomorrow's Date - and there it was.

Is this not your experience?

I DO agree that there is a bug with Scratches which loses what you have put in in the current RDSS session, which I will be fixing for the next release.

But I don't see why you need to restart RDSS to see a Future card you have just downloaded.

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.