![]() |
RDSS2 Online Clinics
Starting in November, I will be conducting a series of interactive online clinics covering the use of all aspects of RDSS2. I'll be using the free TeamViewer (www.teamviewer.com) online meeting software to connect up to 10 people per session, computers and audio connections.
The clinics will be about an hour each in length and I initially plan to hold 2 sessions per month on a regular basis, for starters. Perhaps 1 session on a weekday evening and another one on a weekend day, each month. The clinics will suit those people who have not yet established a style of using RDSS (or who have not yet switched to RDSS2) or who want to understand recommended best-practices. While there are undoubtedly numerous successful styles of using the tools, I will be sharing with folks my style - understanding that you should use that input to establish your own comfortable and consistent usage methods. Of course all the nuances of the user interface will be covered. I'd like to include live betting as well. As I get the kinks worked out of doing these, I want to invite guest speakers to show how they use RDSS - differently from me. When I publish the schedule, by the end of October, if people would like to sign up for a given session, please just send me a Private Message or an email to support@sartinmethodology.com (You can practise in advance using the TeamViewer remote connection software, also available by clicking the TeamViewer icon in the lower-right corner of the Paceandcap.com website. I will record each session and make it available for everyone to download. Looking forward to doing these kind of things again, and to talking with many of you! Ted |
That sounds great, Ted. I am looking forward to it.
Thanks Wayne |
Online meetings
Good morning Ted
This does sound like another helpful learning tool offering further insight into the better use of RDSS2. Thanks for offering to record each session for all to download and review . I am really looking forward to this. Thanks Scott |
I'm into it.I just started using the system Saturday so I need as much input as possible.I pretty much know most of what the screenshots mean,I just have to connect 20 or so years of dots between Brohamer's book and this!
|
Great idea, Ted. I am looking forward to this.
|
Awesome idea, this should get more people , especially newer user's up and running very quickly, as nothing helps more than a quick Q & A, and one you can go back watch again.
Another great Idea Ted |
Great
I'm a little busy, so recording the sessions will be great. Thanks Ted :)
|
Sessions
Ted, sounds great. Count me in.
If I can help in anyway let me know. As always I like to learn new ideas and to share my own findings. rmath |
sessions
Hi Ted
Count me in as I will certainly will learn a thing or to Lawrence |
Thanks Ted
Great Opportunity For All! |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.