Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MNR 08/17/13 Card (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9333)

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 05:46 PM

MNR 08/17/13 Card
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone,

Here are the first three races...

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 05:51 PM

MNR 08/17/13 Card.2
 
3 Attachment(s)
And the last three races....

Remember, these are all before scratches done before the first race and my final analysis which is done after I know the scratches. But, you will have some idea as to what I am looking at.

Best of luck.:)

Jim

Lt1 08-17-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Because I Can Jim (Post 92235)
And the last three races....

Remember, these are all before scratches done before the first race and my final analysis which is done after I know the scratches. But, you will have some idea as to what I am looking at.

Best of luck.:)

Jim

Hi Jim.Thanks for posting these.

Tim

dirty moose 08-17-2013 07:15 PM

Good luck fellas. I was all set to cap tonight and the other half pulled me out of the house.
Let's do a live Parx and Mountaineer tomorrow. If you you guys are around. Maybe some del mar in between since your there Bill

Lt1 08-17-2013 07:45 PM

R3 6-5-1-10

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 07:47 PM

Thanks Matt,
I will be here tomorrow night too. And remember, the misses is way more important the the horses ;)

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 07:49 PM

Hey Tim,
I didn't do the 3rd race. You will get a good price if the 10 doesn't win. Best of luck

Lt1 08-17-2013 07:53 PM

Hit the 2nd but grass races are not my cup of tea.

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 08:02 PM

Me either but I think it is because don't handicap enough of them to get a good feel for them. This is because I can't get started until about 8pm at night and it drives me nuts when they cancel the turf races due to weather.

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 08:09 PM

R4 I am liking the 7-2 and 3. I think the 7 will pass the tiring 2 and 3.

Thanks for the link.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.