Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Parx 8/18 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9334)

dirty moose 08-18-2013 12:20 PM

Parx 8/18
 
Good afternoon everyone! I got nothing better to do today and cap all day lol. Starting it off with parx! let do it up!

dirty moose 08-18-2013 12:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 35326Attachment 35327

Bill V. 08-18-2013 12:52 PM

winner race 1
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello DM

Here is the winner of race 1 Last line is a + race

Attachment 35330

dirty moose 08-18-2013 01:06 PM

Hey Bill, how's it going this morning.

Bill V. 08-18-2013 01:11 PM

Bill
 
Hi I'm doing well thanks,
How are you doing? I'm running a little late
lets see what is up a Parx

dirty moose 08-18-2013 01:16 PM

Everything is good. Ready for a nice day of racing.

Bill V. 08-18-2013 01:17 PM

Race 3
 
2 Attachment(s)
I'm passing
Take a look at this horse This kind of relates to the video I made for Jim this
morning

Is line 3 really the line?
The conditions of this race are fro CL 7.5 Non winners of 3 races Lifetime
Attachment 35332


Attachment 35331

dirty moose 08-18-2013 01:18 PM

Liking the 3,4 in the 3rd

dirty moose 08-18-2013 01:19 PM

I used that line for the 6. But made him a non contender.

Bill V. 08-18-2013 01:25 PM

good race to pass
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty moose (Post 92281)
I used that line for the 6. But made him a non contender.


I don't know ...

Can you show me your segments screen with the 6

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.