Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MNR 8-19 Early DD (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9338)

Lt1 08-19-2013 06:56 PM

MNR 8-19 Early DD
 
r1 5-10-3-6
r2 4-3-7-8

rmath 08-19-2013 07:10 PM

Good Luck Lt1 on your double.
My wife wants to visit her sister tonight.
Not sure when I will get back.
Hopefully by the 6th or7th race.

rmath

Lt1 08-19-2013 07:15 PM

Thanks Rich hopefully see you later.

Tim

dirty moose 08-19-2013 07:20 PM

Hey guys. How's it going tonight.

Because I Can Jim 08-19-2013 07:33 PM

Hey Tim, Matt, Rich and everyone else here tonight!

I just got in the house!!!

How did the early DD go Tim?

Lt1 08-19-2013 07:42 PM

The 1st was a cold 5-10. R2 ouch got nipped at the wire by another bomb. My nags ran 2-3-4.

dirty moose 08-19-2013 07:42 PM

r3
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 35385

Speed Speed Speed

Lt1 08-19-2013 07:48 PM

R3 5-2-7-4

Because I Can Jim 08-19-2013 07:49 PM

MNR 3 081913 Segments
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just so everyone knows, even though I am posting these images, my handicapping today was too rushed and I am nowhere near confident in what I have here. I am almost reluctant to show them.

But, be as it may.....

r3 i am looking at the 2-5-7 with no clue about the 2 off 500 days and being the fastest in the race from the past.

Because I Can Jim 08-19-2013 07:51 PM

Tim, win some, lose some. But, some losses bite more than other. I feel for you. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.